Welcome to Trinity Christian School
Trinity is an independent K-12 Christian school in Prescott, AZ. It is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Classical education is a sound and proven philosophy of education that has been around for over 2,000 years and has produced some of the greatest minds in history. Find out more
At its heart, Trinity is Christ-centered. Faculty, students, and families who are part of Trinity benefit from an atmosphere in which Biblical understanding and spiritual growth are encouraged and promoted. Learn More
Welcome to Trinity Christian School
Trinity Christian School is a Classical Christian School in Northern Arizona. Located in the heart of Yavapai County, we are dedicated to providing superior education for K-12 students and their parents throughout the greater Prescott area.
Our Christ-centered school uses classical teaching techniques to equip our students with the ability to learn, to think and, ultimately, to be capable of reaching whatever goals they set for themselves.
Trinity is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Trinity has been highly commended for it’s Christ-like, caring atmosphere; effective classical education methods; and the development of students for servant leadership.
Trinity’s well-trained and highly skilled faculty and staff are passionate followers of Jesus Christ who are solidly committed to integrating the Scriptures and a Biblical worldview into every subject and extracurricular activity.
Students have opportunities to live out their faith through theatre, music, visual arts, competitive sports, leadership, and service projects.
Trinity offers excellent educational opportunities in a safe, nurturing, and vibrant atmosphere across all grade levels, K-12.
Trinity partners with Willow Hills Baptist Church to utilize their facilities at 1077 Mogollon Road in northwest Prescott at the crossroads of Willow Creek and Willow Lake Roads. After arriving on the campus, please check in at the Main School Office on the north side of the campus.
Trinity Christian School
1077 Mogollon Road
Prescott, AZ 86301
- Partnering between parents and teachers regarding their child’s education and spiritual growth.
- Respectful children – of each other, their teachers and parents.
- How to think independently and biblically.
- High academic standards based on a biblical world view and using a classical approach. Teachers will be teaching using the “bent” of the child – the Trivium. Teaching methods in classical education are based on the child’s natural learning skills. For example, in grammar school (K-5) the focus is on absorbing facts, systematically laying out the foundations for advanced study. In the middle grades, rhetoric, students learn to think through arguments, studying formal logic and forming arguments through oral debates and written essays. The high school years (logic) they learn how to express themselves using writing, applying math concepts to physics and engineering, teaching their peers, delivering speeches and lectures and translating original Latin texts.
- Making life long friendships
Classical education’s sound and proven philosophy of education has been around for more than 2,000 years, beginning with the Greeks and then the Romans. While it has undergone changes through the years, and almost disappeared in the 1800’s, its significant resurgence in the 20th century is evidence of its enduring success.
It has produced some of the greatest minds in history, including Abraham Lincoln, G.K. Chesterton, C.S. Lewis, and J.R.R. Tolkein. Our founding fathers bear marks of classical training in literature, classical language (especially Latin), history, and rhetoric. Latin is a fundamental subject in classical schools, particularly because it makes up over 50% of all English words.