WHAT MAKES TRINITY A DISTINCTIVELY “CHRISTIAN” SCHOOL?
At Trinity we strive to be Christ-centered and desire to live life from a renewed heart in Christ
Our faculty, students, and families benefit from an atmosphere in which Biblical understanding and spiritual growth are encouraged and promoted.
We provide opportunities for the Trinity family that enhance a spiritual life.
At Trinity all subjects in every grade are taught by Christian teachers from a Biblical perspective. Each child will:
- Hear and participate in Biblical vs. other worldview discussions in the classroom
- Be challenged during weekly chapels for students, faculty, and staff
- Participate in prayer inside the classroom and around the campus
- Experience Spiritual Emphasis week service projects for all grade levels
- Grow through Spiritually-focused student retreats
Click the links below to find out more: